Today at Nail Friday we are doing a very very very easy manicure and cute, we are doing Mickey Mouse on our nails! I went for black and white contrast colors but you can use the color you most desire!
1. Add a couple of coats of you chose base colors, I went for four nails on white and the thumb in black and let it get completely dry,
2. For this manicure we will be using just a picker, in all the white nails we will create a small Mickey Mouse on the tip part of the nail on one side, take the picker and add a dot in black,
3. Take the smaller part of the picker and with the same black add two dots on the upper part of the first big dot with a space within apart and you have it, Mickey Mouse,
4. Do the same in the all the white nails,
5. For the black nail we will create lines of Mickey Mouse, we will do the same process to create them living a small space between then, and create another line on top creating the design on the space left on the bottom line designs, add as many lines as you can get into, I got 3 perfectly spaced,
6. We let it dry and add a top coat and done!
I hope you liked it, here you have more Nail Friday manicure options,
See you this afternoon with a perfect weekend makeup and be happy,