Hi! today in Nail Friday we are doing a very special manicure, a very fun, cute and easy to do manicure! we are doing a adorable and small owls in each nail! we will be using multi color nail polish and a UV top coat to make it last longer!
Let’s get stared
Products: Base coat Fragiles anti-escamación Masglo, tropical, Yellow nail polish Fanática Masglo, tropical, Coral fuchsia nail polish Campeona Masglo, tropical, Purple nail polish Dinámica Maglo, tropical, Green nail polish Entretenida Masglo, tropical, Pale pink nail polish Sofisticada Maglo, secado rápido, Shimmer black nail polish Nocturna, Masglo, Burgundy nail polish Chiflada, Maglo, secado rápido, Top coat UV coat activator, Top Lux Ego, Fine brush, Picker, French manicure sticker,
1. We will start by applying a base coat, I went for a treatment base for fragile nails,
2. We will prepare the nail for the owl design, I will use a french manicure sticker to create the barrer between the color owl design and the naked nail, but you can use this rounded stickers to place it on the holds of a paper to make it last longer and prevent breaking, place it limiting one third of the nail from the color creating a half moon shape, that will be on the opposite shape of the base of the nail,
3. We take our favorite colors and apply one in each nail, as you can see I paint part of the sticker, that’s ok cause we will remove the sticker and we will have a perfect border, let it get dry before moving on to the next step,
4. Half way to get dry remove the stickers,
Let´s begin with the owl design,
5. I move one place sidewise all the nail nail polish to create contrast and do not use twice the colors and create a small scare shape on the center of the tipo of the nail,
6. I take a burgundy nail polish which will contrast with all the nail polish I used, take a fine brush and create the lets and the beak, so create a small triangular shape with the base facing the base of your nail polish between the base color and the scare contrast color, then create two lines on the sides of the scare contrast area leaving a small space on the sides,
7. For the eyes I take the picker, create a pink dot and a black dot on top with smaller side to close the eye shape,
8. Finish applying the UV activator top coat to make my nail stronger and last longer the manicure and we are done!
I hope you liked it! here you have more Nail Friday chapters,
See you monday and be happy