Today is friday, that means Nail Friday is here! and today Verónica is doing a very easy and cute manicure with a splash of color that makes it very original, she is doing drops! I’ll leave you with her,
Hi guys! one more friday here with a new chapter of Nail Friday, and as Silvia was saying I am doing a very easy manicure, you all already know that I like to cute striking and original but easy manicures, so today we will add a pop of color in a drop shape for a cute original touch, let’s begin!
Products:*White nail polish, *Green nail polish, *Blue nail polish, *Pink nail polish, *Yellow nail polish, *Red nail polish, *Picker, *Base nail polish, *Top coat
1. Apply a base all over the nails to protect them and if you need extra help use a treatment base, now of day we can find so many different types of helps, for weak nails, yellowie nails etc.
2. Apply a couple of coat of white nail polish to create a solid color that will contrast the other colors and leave it to get dry,
3. Chose five different nail polish colors and take the picker, we will create four dots on the nail, close to the base, with different sides, I suggest to do the bigger dot on the closer edge to the center, and the smallest of them on the sides, we will create a diamond shape,
4. Once we have all the dots done on all of the nails and with different colors, we will leve it to get dry,
5. Once they are dry we will take the picker and the same white nail polish of the base of the nail and create white dots on the center of each color dot, be aware to make them smaller than the color dots to be able to see a ring of color around the white dot,
6. We do the same in each nail and leave it to get dry, last step is to add a top coat and we are done,
See you next friday,