As I told you a few weeks ago they are two very cool trends for manicure, one has been for a while and the other one is brand new! Today at Nail Friday Verónica is doing a Caviar and Velvet manicure, so I will leave you with her!
Hi once again back for Nail Friday and today I am doing to manicure, the first one is the caviar manicure and the second one is the velvet effect manicure.
I hope you like it and let´s get started!
Caviar Manicure products:
*Lillac Bourjois 26 anti-choque.
*Topping caviar Bourjois 02 lilac sand
1. As you already know we start with the first and important step, the base.
2. Now we apply two coats of our chosen manicure color, in all the nails and in two of the nails we will add the caviar topping before is dry.
3. Now in the rest of the nails we will create with pricker different sides dots that will add caviar topping on top.
4. To make our caviar to stay put we will add a coat of top coat or clear nail polish and we are done!
Velvet manicure products:
* Set black velvet manicure Masglo velvet
* Baby blue nail polish Bourjois 26 blue no blues
1. As always we start with the base.
2. Apply two coats for the nail polish we chosen, I went for baby glue color, very cute and perfect for spring.
3. We will add strips in a triangular shape like you see on the pic.
4. First step is to add a coat of nail polish, I chosen the black nail polish that comes on the velvet kit by Masglo, then we dust the velvet powder all over the area and let it to get dry after brushing the excess off with the brush that comes on the kit.
5. As last we take off the strips and we are done!
I hope you liked it, take care and see you in the next Nail Friday.