Hi everyone, Nail Friday and Verónica are back and in this chapter she is doing a very sweet and female manicure but without too many complications, what we really love, create a very cute manicure to show them around but without having to spend hours doing them!
So I will leave you with her!
Hi here I am once again! how you doing? I am very happy and because of that I am bringing you a very happy manicure using season tones… Let´s see if you like it, is showy and easy!
Productos to use:
Blue green nail polish Isadora 721 moroccan blue.
Pink coral nail polish Rituals 6891 mixed rose.
Caviar topping Bourjois 03 Maliblue manicure toppings.
White nail polish Kiko French manicure.
1. As always we start the manicure by applying a base to protect our nails and more when we are using dark shades cause can make them look yellow.
2. Apply two coats of the base nail polish in this manicure is the blue green shade and we leave it to get completely dry.
3. Moving to create the petals, I had decided to do a more elongated shapes but you can do a more round shapes by playing with the brush and we leave it to get completely dry again.
4. We do a fine line on the center of each petal with a contrast shade, in my case I am using a pink coral shade.
5. And as the last decor step but the most important one we will create the volume on the flower, we can use two techniques, we can add a drop of clear nail polish on the center of the flower and add the caviar topping and let it to dry or we can add a drop of nail glue and do the same by adding the topping, both are perfect options, is your choice.
6. We apply a quick dry drop to seal the manicure and we have it done our flower manicure, I hope you liked it and you find it easy to do.
Take care and see you in two weeks in the next Nail Friday.