Nail Friday is back with Verónica! but from December things will change a bit, Nail Friday will move to the tuesdays and just once a month, but instead we will do a video tutorial of few manicure options! so one tuesday a month you will have the pics and details plus a full tutorial on how to do it! so some changes but for the best!
I leave you with her!
Hi, how are you doing? here we are once again and today we are coming back strong doing a very interesting and easy manicure, with a very sweet, cute and romantic manicure, we are doing Butterflies!! let´s start,
Laca base rosada clara Masglo Estupenda.
Laca negra Belle 70 black on the road.
Laca azul Bourjois textura gel 23 In the Navy.
Laca plata Masglo escarchado.
Pink pale nail polish Masglo Estupenda.
Black nail polish Belle 70 black on the road.
Blue nail polish Bourjois textura gel 23 In the Navy.
Silver nail polish Masglo escarchado.
1. Apply the pink pale nail polish all over the nails, all nails, until you gets a solid color, I applied two coats and we will leave it to dry completely.
2. We will take a small brush and the black nail polish and we will create in all the nails we want the design to be a thin line with a a soft curve, very lightly curved that will be the body of the butterflies.
3. We will take the same small brush and a blue nail polis, or the color we chose our butterflies to be, and create a flower petal on the upper part of the line, leaving a free space on the top, this will be the upper wing of the butterflies.
4. Use the same brush and nail polish and create a smaller flower petal on the bottom of the first on or wing create a V shape on the between space.
This is how it should look like.
If you have shorter nails, you can do smaller the butterflies.
5. Then with the previous black nail polish and a pricker tool and we will add a dot on the top of the black lines which are the bodies, that will be the heads.
6. We will use the previous small brush and create two lines coming from the head which will be antennas and we will do a soft contour line around the wings.
7. Use a silver nail polish to give a touch on the base of the wings to create that special effect and you are done!
Finish with a top coat and you are done!
I hope you liked this romantic manicure and even being so striking is so easy to do! until next time in video!
Until next time,